Rocksbox is a venture-backed, fast-growing jewelry eCommerce business. Our vision is to build the destination retail brand for jewelry and accessories. We leverage technology and data to deliver a personalized shopping experience and products that our customers love. We believe in building a healthy business for the long term, so we are metrics driven, with strong unit economics. At Rocksbox our mission is to build a brand that inspires others to live life to the fullest. We are passionate about the evolution of retail and about building experiences that our customers love.
Rocksbox is a tech-driven jewelry subscription service and retailer, and a really fun place to work! We're looking to hire our next Software Engineer to join our small but growing team. This is a excellent opportunity to apply your solid web development skills to implement new features, contribute on cross-functional projects that directly impact the business, and grow as an engineer.
In this position, you will
• Implement new front and backend features
• Brainstorm on technical and functional solutions
• Contribute on cross-functional projects
• Fix bugs and improve upon existing infrastructure
• Mentor others and be mentored
• Grow as an engineer with lots of opportunity for advancement
• 2+ years web development experience
• devops/CI experience
• experience with agile development
• enthusiasm for working with a tight knit team
• strong sense of ownership with natural ability to balance urgency and quality
• ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with non-technical stakeholders