At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series B funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
DailyPay (a Series B funded fintech firm) is looking for an experienced b2b content creator to join our growing marketing team. In this role you will lead the creation, execution and planning of all social content including, but not limited to: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook etc. This position will report to our Inbound Marketing Manager and will require. You are highly knowledgeable about social media, have a passion for driving business results through social media marketing. You care about growing professionally. Paid social experience is a major plus!
What You Will Do
* Develop, manage, write and produce engaging, effective social media content across all platforms
* Strategize, plan and execute social media marketing campaigns
* Develop and manage social media content calendar for DailyPay’s business & consumer brands
* Create, source and design strong visuals for social media, including photos, video and graphics
* Understand post amplification channel strategy
* Have experience in working with social media influencers
* Responsible for growing followers and using social channels as a tool for lead generation
* Increase social brand engagement, reach and share of voice
* Research, review and report metrics regularly to guide and develop effective social media strategies
* Protect and adhere to brand voice guidelines
* Stay ahead of social media trends to ensure that DailyPay is optimizing social media efforts and initiatives
What You Will Bring To The Role
* You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have 4+ years experience in digital content and social media
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational prowess and attention to detail
* Experience with creating, sourcing and developing strong, engaging visuals for social media (images, graphics, video)
* A strong grasp of marketing principles, brand-building and copywriting
* Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
* Extensive experience with content management systems (CMS), including HubSpot, as well as Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Familiarity with design and video production and photo editing software and programs, including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
Full List of Benefits