WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- PhD and/or MS degree in a relevant machine learning or natural language processing discipline: Computational Linguistics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computational/Theoretical Physics, Computer Science/Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a machine learning role
- Competency with/understanding of recent advances in NLP: word vectors, RNNs, LSTMs, Attention, etc
- A strong quantitative background
- Experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with one or more of: python, Keras/TensorFlow, pytorch, scipy/numpy, octave/matlab, ...
- Experience with Linux
- Demonstrated experience in the software development lifecycle, from requirements to design to development and testing
- Successfully delivered projects on time
- Proficiency with code versioning tools
- Ability to communicate with product designers, engineers, and testers
- Manage work independently and collaborate effectively as a member of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to solve meaningful, challenging problems in a rapidly transforming healthcare industry
- Opportunity to work with seasoned technology startup veterans and experienced ML/AI experts
- A fun and casual work environment with flexible work hours and unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation package with salary and stock options
- Opportunity to be part of an early-stage, well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Great location close to South Lake Union in Seattle across from Amazon’s new spheres with easy access to restaurants, transportation and entertainment
This opportunity is based in our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Saykara Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Washington state law.