Plated is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated and attentive-to-detail marketing professional to support the design, execution and optimization of best-in-class marketing programs.
This position will help evolve, build and lead day-to-day execution of highly targeted promotional, product focused campaigns to support the Marketing team. The Marketing Specialist maintains a current understanding of marketing best practices and applies them to the optimization of loyalty, growth, retention, and acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for a wide range of initiatives including supporting work across cross-functional acquisition media, creative and product teams. Additionally, you will directly support administrative team functions and coordinate workflows among various team stakeholders.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Execute cohesive campaigns across Email, Direct Mail, SMS, Web, Mobile, In-box, Targeted Digital(Facebook) and integration with an offer/incentive engine
- Support marketing campaign executions including but not limited to ad ops updates, tracking/reporting refreshes, test results presentation development, etc.
- Work with media channel managers on a wide variety of campaign optimization tactics based on data-driven insights.
- Landing pages, creative, new media vendor management
- Increase response and conversion rates for 'owned channel strategies' and becoming subject matter expert, create and apply best-practices learning across team and other campaigns
- Support creation and documentation of strategic processes, calendars and reporting.
- Directly own administrative team functions including media spend reconciliation, invoice tracking and expense tracking while working with cross-functional teams within the organization.
Working at Plated:
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, and innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment we’ve built together—and we’re looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits and perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
- Competitive compensation
- Customizable medical, vision, and dental plans and a 401(k) plan
- Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Chelsea, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, and adorable office dogs
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, and Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, and food-related activities
Plated is an equal opportunity employer